Sunday 27 March 2011

Long time no post

Just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I have been sitting on my hands. I finally finished spinning this handspun for a sweater, I've been plotting what the sweater/cardi should look like and have cast on.
The fibre is from Felt Studio and is a glorious mishmash of fibres (merino, silk, camel, angelina) and colours (blue, silver, azure, purple), the overall effect is a heathery silver blue with subtle sparkle and tweedy highlights.

Not the most even spinning - batts make for texture. I am knitting it from two balls at a time to try and even the tension out somewhat, lets see what happens!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks great Becky. Well done.

Lene said...

Hi Becky!
I am really looking forward to meeting you in summer!
Thank you!
Lene